Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in North Plainfield Borough. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in North Plainfield Borough. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New Jersey – including North Plainfield Borough & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in North Plainfield Borough should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in North Plainfield Borough?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in North Plainfield Borough. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The North Plainfield Borough Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in North Plainfield Borough, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in North Plainfield Borough? NJ Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving New Jersey homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN North Plainfield Borough
NJ Tree Trimming serves North Plainfield Borough and the surrounding area: