Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Northfield. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Northfield. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New Jersey – including Northfield & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Northfield homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Northfield?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Northfield. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Northfield Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Northfield, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Northfield? NJ Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving New Jersey homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Northfield
NJ Tree Trimming serves Northfield and neighboring communities: