Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Norwood Borough. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Norwood Borough. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New Jersey – including Norwood Borough & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Norwood Borough should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Norwood Borough?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Norwood Borough. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Norwood Borough Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Norwood Borough, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Norwood Borough? NJ Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving New Jersey homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Norwood Borough
NJ Tree Trimming serves Norwood Borough and neighboring communities: