Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Oak Valley. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Oak Valley. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New Jersey – including Oak Valley & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Oak Valley need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Oak Valley?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Oak Valley. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Oak Valley Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oak Valley, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oak Valley? NJ Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving New Jersey homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oak Valley
NJ Tree Trimming proudly serves Oak Valley and neighboring communities: