Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Oakhurst. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Oakhurst. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New Jersey – including Oakhurst & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services Oakhurst homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Oakhurst?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Oakhurst. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Oakhurst Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oakhurst, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oakhurst? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving New Jersey homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oakhurst
NJ Tree Trimming serves Oakhurst and the surrounding area: