Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Oakland Borough. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Oakland Borough. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New Jersey – including Oakland Borough & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Oakland Borough homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Oakland Borough?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Oakland Borough. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Oakland Borough Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oakland Borough, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oakland Borough? NJ Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving New Jersey homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oakland Borough
NJ Tree Trimming serves Oakland Borough and communities nearby: