Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Old Bridge. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Old Bridge. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of New Jersey – including Old Bridge & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Old Bridge homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Old Bridge?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Old Bridge. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Old Bridge Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Old Bridge, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Old Bridge? NJ Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving New Jersey homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Old Bridge
NJ Tree Trimming serves Old Bridge and the surrounding area: