Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Olivet. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Olivet. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New Jersey – including Olivet & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Olivet should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Olivet?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Olivet. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Olivet Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Olivet, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Olivet? NJ Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving New Jersey homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Olivet
NJ Tree Trimming proudly serves Olivet and communities nearby: