Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Oxford. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Oxford. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of New Jersey – including Oxford & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Oxford need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Oxford?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Oxford. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Oxford Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oxford, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oxford? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving New Jersey homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oxford
NJ Tree Trimming proudly serves Oxford and communities nearby: