Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Palmyra Borough. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Palmyra Borough. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New Jersey – including Palmyra Borough & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Palmyra Borough homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Palmyra Borough?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Palmyra Borough. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Palmyra Borough Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Palmyra Borough, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Palmyra Borough? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving New Jersey homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Palmyra Borough
NJ Tree Trimming serves Palmyra Borough and neighboring communities: