Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Park Ridge Borough. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Park Ridge Borough. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New Jersey – including Park Ridge Borough & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Park Ridge Borough homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Park Ridge Borough?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Park Ridge Borough. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Park Ridge Borough Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Park Ridge Borough, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Park Ridge Borough? NJ Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving New Jersey homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Park Ridge Borough
NJ Tree Trimming proudly serves Park Ridge Borough and the surrounding area: