Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Paterson. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Paterson. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of New Jersey – including Paterson & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long can lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Paterson homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Paterson?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Paterson. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Paterson Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Paterson, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Paterson? NJ Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving New Jersey homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Paterson
NJ Tree Trimming proudly serves Paterson and communities nearby: