Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Pennsville. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Pennsville. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New Jersey – including Pennsville & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years typically result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Pennsville homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Pennsville?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Pennsville. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Pennsville Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pennsville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pennsville? NJ Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving New Jersey homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pennsville
NJ Tree Trimming serves Pennsville and the surrounding area: