Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Port Monmouth. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Port Monmouth. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New Jersey – including Port Monmouth & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Port Monmouth need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Port Monmouth?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Port Monmouth. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Port Monmouth Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Port Monmouth, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Port Monmouth? NJ Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving New Jersey homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Port Monmouth
NJ Tree Trimming proudly serves Port Monmouth and neighboring communities: