Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Ridgewood Village. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Ridgewood Village. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of New Jersey – including Ridgewood Village & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years often result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Ridgewood Village homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Ridgewood Village?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Ridgewood Village. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Ridgewood Village Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ridgewood Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ridgewood Village? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving New Jersey homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ridgewood Village
NJ Tree Trimming proudly serves Ridgewood Village and the surrounding area: