Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in River Edge Borough. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in River Edge Borough. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of New Jersey – including River Edge Borough & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years often result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in River Edge Borough need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in River Edge Borough?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in River Edge Borough. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The River Edge Borough Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in River Edge Borough, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in River Edge Borough? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving New Jersey homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN River Edge Borough
NJ Tree Trimming proudly serves River Edge Borough and communities nearby: