Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in River Vale. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in River Vale. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of New Jersey – including River Vale & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years typically result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services River Vale homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in River Vale?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in River Vale. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The River Vale Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in River Vale, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in River Vale? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving New Jersey homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN River Vale
NJ Tree Trimming serves River Vale and neighboring communities: