Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Rochelle Park. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Rochelle Park. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New Jersey – including Rochelle Park & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years typically lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Rochelle Park homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Rochelle Park?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Rochelle Park. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Rochelle Park Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Rochelle Park, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Rochelle Park? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving New Jersey homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Rochelle Park
NJ Tree Trimming serves Rochelle Park and the surrounding area: