Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Rockleigh Borough. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Rockleigh Borough. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of New Jersey – including Rockleigh Borough & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Rockleigh Borough homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Rockleigh Borough?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Rockleigh Borough. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Rockleigh Borough Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Rockleigh Borough, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Rockleigh Borough? NJ Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving New Jersey homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Rockleigh Borough
NJ Tree Trimming proudly serves Rockleigh Borough and neighboring communities: