Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Rutherford Borough. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Rutherford Borough. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New Jersey – including Rutherford Borough & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Rutherford Borough need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Rutherford Borough?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Rutherford Borough. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Rutherford Borough Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Rutherford Borough, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Rutherford Borough? NJ Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving New Jersey homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Rutherford Borough
NJ Tree Trimming serves Rutherford Borough and neighboring communities: