Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Saddle River Borough. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Saddle River Borough. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of New Jersey – including Saddle River Borough & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Saddle River Borough should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Saddle River Borough?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Saddle River Borough. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Saddle River Borough Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Saddle River Borough, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Saddle River Borough? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving New Jersey homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Saddle River Borough
NJ Tree Trimming serves Saddle River Borough and communities nearby: