Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Ship Bottom Borough. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Ship Bottom Borough. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New Jersey – including Ship Bottom Borough & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Ship Bottom Borough homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Ship Bottom Borough?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Ship Bottom Borough. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Ship Bottom Borough Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ship Bottom Borough, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ship Bottom Borough? NJ Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving New Jersey homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ship Bottom Borough
NJ Tree Trimming proudly serves Ship Bottom Borough and the surrounding area: