Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in South Orange. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in South Orange. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of New Jersey – including South Orange & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long typically lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in South Orange need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in South Orange?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in South Orange. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The South Orange Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in South Orange, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in South Orange? NJ Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving New Jersey homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN South Orange
NJ Tree Trimming proudly serves South Orange and communities nearby: