Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in South River Borough. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in South River Borough. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of New Jersey – including South River Borough & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in South River Borough should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in South River Borough?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in South River Borough. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The South River Borough Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in South River Borough, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in South River Borough? NJ Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving New Jersey homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN South River Borough
NJ Tree Trimming proudly serves South River Borough and the surrounding area: