Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Springfield. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Springfield. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New Jersey – including Springfield & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Springfield homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Springfield?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Springfield. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Springfield Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Springfield, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Springfield? NJ Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving New Jersey homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Springfield
NJ Tree Trimming proudly serves Springfield and neighboring communities: