Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Stanhope Borough. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Stanhope Borough. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New Jersey – including Stanhope Borough & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Stanhope Borough homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Stanhope Borough?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Stanhope Borough. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Stanhope Borough Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Stanhope Borough, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Stanhope Borough? NJ Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving New Jersey homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Stanhope Borough
NJ Tree Trimming serves Stanhope Borough and neighboring communities: