Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Stone Harbor Borough. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Stone Harbor Borough. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New Jersey – including Stone Harbor Borough & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Stone Harbor Borough should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Stone Harbor Borough?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Stone Harbor Borough. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Stone Harbor Borough Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Stone Harbor Borough, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Stone Harbor Borough? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving New Jersey homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Stone Harbor Borough
NJ Tree Trimming proudly serves Stone Harbor Borough and neighboring communities: