Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Stratford Borough. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Stratford Borough. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New Jersey – including Stratford Borough & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services Stratford Borough homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Stratford Borough?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Stratford Borough. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Stratford Borough Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Stratford Borough, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Stratford Borough? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving New Jersey homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Stratford Borough
NJ Tree Trimming serves Stratford Borough and neighboring communities: