Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Strathmore. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Strathmore. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New Jersey – including Strathmore & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Strathmore should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Strathmore?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Strathmore. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Strathmore Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Strathmore, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Strathmore? NJ Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving New Jersey homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Strathmore
NJ Tree Trimming serves Strathmore and communities nearby: