Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Summit. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Summit. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of New Jersey – including Summit & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years often result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Summit need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Summit?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Summit. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Summit Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Summit, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Summit? NJ Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving New Jersey homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Summit
NJ Tree Trimming serves Summit and neighboring communities: