Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Sussex Borough. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Sussex Borough. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of New Jersey – including Sussex Borough & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Sussex Borough homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Sussex Borough?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Sussex Borough. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Sussex Borough Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Sussex Borough, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Sussex Borough? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving New Jersey homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Sussex Borough
NJ Tree Trimming serves Sussex Borough and neighboring communities: