Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Teaneck. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Teaneck. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New Jersey – including Teaneck & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Teaneck homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Teaneck?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Teaneck. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Teaneck Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Teaneck, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Teaneck? NJ Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving New Jersey homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Teaneck
NJ Tree Trimming serves Teaneck and the surrounding area: