Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Toms River. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Toms River. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of New Jersey – including Toms River & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Toms River need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Toms River?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Toms River. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Toms River Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Toms River, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Toms River? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving New Jersey homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Toms River
NJ Tree Trimming serves Toms River and the surrounding area: