Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Union. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Union. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of New Jersey – including Union & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Union need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Union?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Union. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Union Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Union, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Union? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving New Jersey homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Union
NJ Tree Trimming serves Union and neighboring communities: