Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Wanaque Borough. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Wanaque Borough. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New Jersey – including Wanaque Borough & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long typically lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Wanaque Borough homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Wanaque Borough?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Wanaque Borough. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Wanaque Borough Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Wanaque Borough, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Wanaque Borough? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving New Jersey homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Wanaque Borough
NJ Tree Trimming proudly serves Wanaque Borough and the surrounding area: