Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in West Freehold. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in West Freehold. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New Jersey – including West Freehold & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services West Freehold homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in West Freehold?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in West Freehold. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The West Freehold Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in West Freehold, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in West Freehold? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving New Jersey homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN West Freehold
NJ Tree Trimming serves West Freehold and communities nearby: