Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in West Long Branch Borough. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in West Long Branch Borough. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New Jersey – including West Long Branch Borough & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services West Long Branch Borough homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in West Long Branch Borough?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in West Long Branch Borough. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The West Long Branch Borough Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in West Long Branch Borough, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in West Long Branch Borough? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving New Jersey homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN West Long Branch Borough
NJ Tree Trimming serves West Long Branch Borough and the surrounding area: