Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Westwood Borough. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Westwood Borough. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of New Jersey – including Westwood Borough & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years can result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Westwood Borough homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Westwood Borough?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Westwood Borough. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Westwood Borough Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Westwood Borough, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Westwood Borough? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving New Jersey homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Westwood Borough
NJ Tree Trimming serves Westwood Borough and communities nearby: