Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in White House Station. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in White House Station. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of New Jersey – including White House Station & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in White House Station need to schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in White House Station?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in White House Station. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The White House Station Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in White House Station, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in White House Station? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving New Jersey homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN White House Station
NJ Tree Trimming serves White House Station and neighboring communities: