Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Whittingham. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Whittingham. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New Jersey – including Whittingham & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years can result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Whittingham homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Whittingham?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Whittingham. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Whittingham Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Whittingham, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Whittingham? NJ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving New Jersey homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Whittingham
NJ Tree Trimming proudly serves Whittingham and the surrounding area: