Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Wood-Ridge Borough. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Wood-Ridge Borough. That’s where we come in! NJ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of New Jersey – including Wood-Ridge Borough & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Wood-Ridge Borough homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Wood-Ridge Borough?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Wood-Ridge Borough. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Wood-Ridge Borough Tree Pruning Process
NJ Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Wood-Ridge Borough, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NJ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Wood-Ridge Borough? NJ Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving New Jersey homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NJ Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Wood-Ridge Borough
NJ Tree Trimming proudly serves Wood-Ridge Borough and neighboring communities: